NetArch sp. z o.o. based in Kraków at Dobrego Pasterza Street 13/6 (31-416) registered by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000568084, REGON: 120522903, NIP: 9452089138, with share capital of 24 000 PLN.
E-mail address: email@example.com
We respect your privacy and want to fulfil our duty to provide you with information, therefore below we present you with the most important information about the way we process your personal data and the cookies that are used by our Website.
This document applies to all activities carried out by us within the Website, as well as in connection with it – especially with regard to the services we provide, in which we act as a personal data administrator. .
2. Personal data
When processing your personal data, we take organisational and technical measures in accordance with applicable laws (especially GDPR), including the use of SSL certificate encryption.
Purposes of personal data processing
- Processing of data sent using the contact form to prepare and send an offer,
- direct marketing of the services offered,
- sending out a newsletter.
In connection with the Website we may perform profiling using your personal data. This profiling may be done on the basis of your past activities. It consists of displaying personalized advertisements or automatically evaluating which services you may be interested in and presenting you with selected offers..
The profiling that we perform does not result in decisions that have legal effects on you or that affect you in a similarly important way.
Legal grounds for processing personal data
We will only process your personal data on the basis of the GDPR legal grounds. The legal grounds that apply to and in connection with our Website are – depending on what is applicable to the case:
- a contract for the provision of services or to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of this contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR)
- our legal obligation, particularly in relation to accounting for paid services (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR)
- our legally justified interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) in:
- processing of personal data for the purpose of determining, investigating or defending possible claims related to the Website, including the services provided,
- collecting data for statistical and analytical purposes which allows us to optimize our Website,
- conducting direct marketing activities, including profiling,
- Your consent to the processing of personal data, if you choose to give it (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR). Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains legal.
Recipients of your data (Entities whose services we use)
In connection with our Website we use the services of other entities that support our activities. Thus, your data may only be transferred for the purposes indicated in this policy:
- hosting companies providing us with servers
- people cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current activities in the technical field
- online service providers (in particular Google, Facebook)*
- entities providing marketing services (including remarketing)*
- entities providing statistical and analytical services*
Data transfer outside the EEA (European Economic Area)
herefore, your personal data may also be processed by entities outside the European Economic Area. An adequate level of protection of your data, including through the application of appropriate safeguards, is ensured by the participation of these entities in the EU-US Privacy Shield, established by an implementing decision of the European Commission as a set of principles guaranteeing adequate protection of your privacy.
In connection with our processing of your personal data you have the right:
- to access your personal data,
- to rectify it,
- to request the deletion,
- to request a restriction of processing.
and the right:
- to object to the processing
– for reasons related to your specific situation – to the processing of personal data concerning you based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (i.e. on legally justified interests pursued by the administrator), including profiling under these regulations,
– where personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, insofar as the processing is related to such direct marketing.
If you believe that your data is being unlawfully processed, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Data processing period
We will only process your data for as long as we have a legal ground to do so, i.e. until:
- we no longer have a legal obligation to process your data, or;
- until you withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, if that was the basis for the processing, or;
- your objection to the processing of your personal data is received where the processing of your data was based on a legally justified interest of the administrator or where the data was processed for direct marketing purposes.
– depending on what is applicable in that particular case and what occurs later.
These files are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.).
On our Website, cookies are used for the purpose of:
- remembering information about your session
- statistics, which allow us to develop the Website, especially the services provided,
- correct, and also more efficient, that is, faster and easier for the user, operation of the Website.
Cookies do not change the settings on your device.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable cookies in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read this information by pressing the F1 key with your browser window open. In addition, you will find appropriate tips on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge